BRAN YOU STARTED THIS THING AND NOW FINISH IT.
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
I just want a story where two people break up, and both of those people have one friend or family member that threatened the other if they ever hurt them
So that one friend or that family member both go after the ex of the person important to them, run into each other and hate…